- Animation Artist
- Concept and Character Designer
Terry Amaini biography
( Italy ) where obtained two financial aids. I moved to Milan and started working for Crackartoons Studios as concept and character designer, art director and director.
I've created the project of Jacob, invented the characters and cooperated writing subject and screenplay of the feature film. Jacob’s comics have been published by XL, the magazine belonging to the second most popular Italian newspaper (La Repubblica) – officially presented at Lucca Comics & Games 2007.
- Layout artist for the animated feature film "FEARLESS CHILD" (dedicated to Iqbal Masih)
- Concept Design for the opening of "L'Italia che non ti aspetti" by Pappi Corsicato (Corriere della Sera)
- I've worked as Concept Artist for WETA Digital Ltd (New Zealand).
- Concept and Charcter design for commercial: Valfrutta
- Directing for the CG series of four DVDs in the saga of Gormiti Final Evolution.
- Participated in the development of Mexican short film: Defectuosos
- Character Design and Graphic animation for the exhibition: Homo Sapiens in Rome (Palace of Exhibitions)
I'm currently working as freelance layout/storyboard artist and